Toilet Installation and Repair
Same Day Toilet Repair and Replacement in Raeford, NC
We understand that having a malfunctioning toilet can be a huge inconvenience, which is why we offer fast, reliable service at competitive rates. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of toilet installation and repair. We use the highest quality materials and the latest tools and techniques to ensure that your toilet is installed or repaired correctly the first time.
- Toilet Installation
- Toilet Repair
- Toilet Rebuilds
Toilet Replacement in Raeford, NC
Signs You May Need to Replace Your Toilet
- Leaking or dripping water from the tank or bowl.
- Cracks in the porcelain.
- Creaking, rattling, or other strange noises coming from the tank or bowl.
- The toilet doesn’t flush properly or completely.
- The toilet rocks or is unstable.
- The tank or bowl fill slowly or not at all, or the toilet doesn't fill completely when flushed.
- The water level in the tank drops unexpectedly.
- The toilet runs constantly.
Toilet Maintenance Tips
- Toilet maintenance is important for both hygiene and safety reasons. Properly maintained toilets are essential for preventing the spread of disease, as toilets are a common source of bacterial and viral pathogens. It is also important for preventing potential clogs, backups, and flooding. Regular maintenance can help identify and prevent potential problems, such as clogs, leaks, or other plumbing issues, before they become a serious problem. Additionally, regular maintenance can help extend the life of a toilet, saving money in the long run.
- Regularly inspect the toilet for leaks and cracks.
- Make sure the toilet is properly vented.
- Check the water level in the tank to ensure it is not too low or too high.
- Replace the toilet flapper or valve if it is worn or damaged.
- Tighten all bolts and screws to ensure a secure connection.
- Use a toilet brush to scrub and clean the toilet bowl to prevent the buildup of dirt and grime.
- Keep the toilet brush in a separate container or holder to prevent the spread of germs.