Professional Drain Cleaning
Drain Cleaning in Raeford, NC
Professional Drain Cleaning and Repair
Whether you think there is a problem or simply want to avoid one, contact our friendly staff at 910-904-3104 to set up your drain cleaning appointment.
Highest Rated Raeford Drain Cleaning Company
Benefits of Using Our Drain Cleaning Services in Raeford, NC
- Treating the root cause of a clog, not just the symptom, is a critical step in ensuring that blocked drains are effectively cleared. Using camera inspection technology, the Thomas Plumbing drain cleaning team is able to determine the underlying cause of a drain backup and treat the problem from the source. Whether it’s tree roots growing into the line, a plug of disposable wipes or other debris or a sag or break in the pipe itself, our team has the expert knowledge and the tools to clear drain blockages from the source, helping to prevent future backups.
- Drain clogs can often be more complicated than they appear, and while liquid drain cleaners may free the line temporarily, they don’t treat the problem at the source. The average homeowner does not have the knowledge or tools necessary to effectively clean their own drains. Scheduling professional drain cleaning services from Thomas Plumbing can end up saving homeowners time, money and stress in the long run.
- If a clog is left improperly treated for too long, it can cause:
- Hazardous Conditions - Health hazards from standing water and/or sewage in drain lines
- Plumbing System Damage - Damage to pipes and plumbing systems from exposure to chemical drain cleaners or other corrosive liquids
- Significant Leaks - Drain leaks, backflow problems or water damage to the home
Signs You Need to Clean Your Drains
- It's important to schedule a professional drain cleaning when plumbing problems are first observed in your home or business. While drain stoppages may not appear like a big problem at first, they can quickly become a much more serious problem the longer they’re ignored. Slow drains, odors in your home or business or frequent clogs are some of the most common signs of drainage issues. We’ll share more about what to look for below:
- Frequent Clogs - If you find yourself repeatedly having to plunge your toilets or drains, it’s probable that there is a more serious problem somewhere within the drainage system. Having to frequently use a plunger or liquid drain cleaner at the same fixture is a sign that there is something more significant going on behind the scenes.
- Odors in the Home - If you’re smelling an unpleasant odor in your home, it is possible the smell is coming from your drains. A bad odor could be as simple as a p-trap running dry, or it could be indicative of a larger problem with the drain line.
- Slow Drains - If you notice that your drains are draining slower than normal, or there is a bubbling or gurgling sound as water retreats, there may be a drain line blockage preventing the drain from effectively emptying.
Hydro Jetting in Raeford, NC
What is Hydro Jetting?
What are the Benefits of Hydro Jetting?
- Hydro jetting is a plumbing practice that’s been in place for many years primarily in the commercial market. Advancements in jetter technology are making hydro jetting a viable and attractive solution in residential applications as well. Not all homes or businesses are candidates for hydro jetting, but a thorough camera inspection by a skilled plumber will quickly confirm the condition of the line and whether or not hydro jetting is a recommended solution. Benefits of hydro jetting in place of traditional drain cleaning methods include:
- Lasting, Thorough Results - Hydro jetting provides a more comprehensive cleaning than traditional drain cleaning methods like augers and snakes, expertly blasting away even the most stubborn grease, debris and other particles. With virtually all drainage barriers removed, debris is less likely to re-accumulate in the pipe.
- Free of Chemicals - Unlike traditional drain cleaners which contain a cocktail of chemicals that can leach back into the home or corrode pipes, hydro jetting is chemical free and utilizes only high pressure water for a thorough cleaning.
- Quick and Effective - Hydro jetting does not require multiple entry points or multiple passes. The jetter is simply inserted into the affected pipe and the clog is cleared quickly and effectively, even in the truckiest of places.
- Safe for Pipes - Hydro jetting is an effective, non-invasive pipe cleaning process that helps improve the longevity of plumbing systems. No hard or abrasive tools are needed - just water (and the right equipment!)
We offer drain cleaning services in Fayetteville, Raeford, Southern Pines, Pinehurst, Aberdeen, Laurinburg and the surrounding areas in the North Carolina Sandhills.
Every Service Includes
- Paperless Invoicing
- Online Payment Options
- One Year Warranty*
- Fast, Reliable Service
- Highly Skilled Technicians
- Consistent Job Status Communications